Sunday, November 16, 2008

my birthday celebration =='''

Don't know start from when i feel like people are easy getting old fast. I have this kind of feeling bcoz my birthday are coming soon. Jeng jeng jeng...
But, unfortunately, this yr birthday i can't really celebrate it, bcoz it falls on tuesday. Haiz, need to work, really sien. Can i take leave? Heh heh, i not dare.
Ok, back to today celebration. Huh, at first don't know what is the plan bcoz tat little gal not told me, just know tat, ya she will help me celebrate the birthday. Ha ha , thanks my dear friend.
Can i just stop writing nonsense? direct move to main point? ya , i can ..just skip tat remeh-temeh routine. what i mean routine here is drive car la, chit chat la, haiz this is our routine.
jeng jeng jeng, she told me tat i need help her to do the function at initially, huh, i really stupid bcoz i believed her that she will doing function and purposely asking me for help =="""
Ya, she really bring me to a hotel, what that hotel name ar ? J. W Marriot? Huh, forget dy.
She take a big box into my car, i didn't ask what is that, bcoz she told me need do function ar , ask me to be puncture, huh huh , i really puncture enough. sharp 12' o clock i arrived that hotel , near bkt nanas..
Hey, that little gal really think tat i am a google map, jump inside my car then told me, ok go to this location. Huh, faint @@
Although i familiar with here but does not mean that i know tat place ma. But, fortunately i am clever enough, finally arrived there.
After arrived there, i still stupid asking her " how about that box? " u don't want take it down ? see, i am asking tat silly stupid Q, i think tat little gal sure maki me stupid bcoz that present is for me la ..ya, i think so ...
Soon, we are coming to that restaurant. Now i realize that all the thing are plan and cheat me just for this surprise @@ .
But i appreciate it much although that food not really tasty, lol, really not nice la, no much choice. a bit disappointed tim, what ever la, i eat the most, that little gal just sit and having her lunch. She didn't eat much, memang de la, start from last time till now she also eat little only.
Me la that tong sampah, eat all those food that she don't want eat.
We having that lunch for almost 2 and half hours, don't know what food that we eat, what i know is food not nice, environment lagi no nice, very noisy, haiz, no much choices, eat lai eat hui also that kind of food, a bit sien tim.
this is the huge dog that she buy for me, she pun inside the box, huh i really not realize that. thanks again, i like it much just bcoz it was a dog , if it is a cat, i will give it back to u. Thanks, three years dy, every year u also give me dog as present. first yr , u give me small dog, second yrs u give me 4 small dog, this yr, wao u give me big big dog as my present ( that dog sleep my half tilam) omg, dont know where should i sleeep tim. I also curious what u going to give at next yrs birthday.. heh heh..don't bukus u to me ar ..too big dy no place to put u.
last yrs is my sad birthday, fortunately got u accompany me, thanks. u always my bbf ( best friend forever). This yr, again, u are the first person that help me celebrate. still remember what i told u? i don't need to many people help me celebrate, wat i need is few or even one best friend that is enough already.
Lastly and again, thanks for this 'plan' ...and i appreciate it very much..

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha..ah pa..u curi curi go dating with others girl ar..

@lvin said...

where got wo ...i no curi-curi la ...

**Pei Yin** said...

huh? go out with me need to hide from who? jeng jeng jeng~ better tell me ar u.
last year is sad, this year ler? i think is tired lo. u really easy to be cheated la. hahaha.. so fun!
the place, i really really disappointed lor. haiz.. not me dont want eat, is see d also no feel want eat and vy vy tired la.
1st year i gv u small dog? got such thing? why i dont remember geh? if cat, u gv bec me ar? yo... if i know i buy cat la. hahaha..
lastly.. happy birthday dear ^^
你开心就好咯 ^^
p/s : but i no kai xin. u ar.. no take pics with me pun. i wear so nice, wasted nia @@

@lvin said...

erm, taking photo? Haiz, dont know why that day dont want take photo, may be the surrounding environment ba. Next time la, sure got change de wat, ur birhtday also soon dy, right? Then wear nicer a bit then we can take photo lo...