Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My office and my colleage

Well, is been a long time i did not updated my blog here. I am quite busy recently dt month end closing. What a suck life. Anyway, it has been passed already and let it be.
Since today i don't need performed OT, and yet i am kinda free here, its time to updated my blog. Today is 1st of April and yeah, it the first day of April, happy April's fool, anyone of u being fool by ur's friend? Ur's colleage? And maybe by ur's family's member? I think that ur's parent won't that silly till jump out by blocking ur's road and saying to u, happy April fool ba =='' i am so free here, wua ka ka. Today i totally no in the mood to doing any case (but at least i have done my part la), haha, dt yesterday i am so tired , performed OT till 9'o clock, but i think that i am not the last one who back to home, my senior will be the last batch to bec home. So scary, do OT till that late.
Bec to my office, we had align all the sitting place, i totally don't like that place bcoz i sit near the fax machine that is locate in the fax room and besise me is the photocopy machine, is a disaster that place me under that place @@, i am going crazy dy, shld i ? Everytime i try to kick (actually not dare) tat machine when it is out of paper, who are so clever that make out the machine will come out the noise when it is out of paper, can the engineer make a machine that will come out a song rather than de de de ?? it sound good right, if the copymachine come out a song? Erm, may be the engineer can take this as a consideration, ha ha.. Pay me the money once u guy have invent it out, is me gv u guy the idea. ^^
I sit near the corridor, people keep on moving in and out, keep on see me what i am doing, lol, need to see one mei? I'm doing endless casesssss la. Well , the person who sit next to me is my senior, his name is Ah Boon, is a funny guy, sometime. Teach me a lot of thing and my lunchmate too. The person sit in front of me is Eva,ops, is a swam, i wonder why a swam sit in the office.
He got a admire o, ha ha ..cannot tell here, later she going to kill me. Oh, yeah, why i call her as swam? Erm, this a story about, few days ago, i dont know what day izit la, as i know is few days ago, i am so boring and tired by doing case dy, suddenly my mind come out a silly Q, jeng jeng jeng. I ask few of my colleage, ha ha, can said that most of them choose the same answer. The question is " among these animal, which one that u will choose to be ? got goose, swam and duck " most of them choose to become swam, haha ..obviously is a trap, why people want become animal, become human not good mei ? Is a symptom of tension.
Oh ya, when i facing the difficult case, ha ha ..who i will refer to ? Yup, is my relative, ah peng ..ha ha, thanks dude that always help me, bcoz of that super ugly hand writing from certain Dr, huh, for the Dr who see this blog, can u please at least write properly, make sure other also understand what u write, k ? We are going to read and figured it out what u trying to let us know, is a time consuming just to intrepret the sentence. Besides, she also be the person to chit chat too, haiz, all nonsence thing la, carp all the time.
Bec to my lunchmate, tat is a lot of member over there, normally we will open a chat room and discuss where to eat, normally all of them are keep on doing case, to hit target ma, lol..at least respond a bit la wei, CV is our favourite place to go to, next is A3, huh, is quite bored that having dinner at these place, can we choose other place? Ha ha , yup , i can , go PV lo.. I enjoy the lunch time, although need walk under the hot sun, but still will enjoy it by talking lot of craps, Huh, symptom of over tension.
I am staring hating Saturday, this is bcoz saturday need do OT ar, omg , is my nightmare, is a tradisi that perform OT during weekend, yup , i ask my Boss dy, yes..wua ka ka..since this is a tradisi let it extinct, wua ka ka..come out a new style, don't need ot during weekend, heh heh ..I think that i am start dreaming dy, its time go to bed, lets sleep, wish u guy have a sweet dream.
* Hoping tmr's cases won't that difficult..Good night ...

No comments: