Thursday, May 15, 2008

G@thering..^^

After many gather, now i think is the time to said bye bye to my friends, bye bye to UKM, bye bye to everything dy..
Recall back the first year, huh, i am still a silly boy. First time away from my lovely hometown with my home town friend, come to UKM to further my study. Now, is time to leave here dy, i have totally finish my three years study dy. Times flies, it really fast and unexpected.
Last time, i still wish the time can pass as fast as possible because i start feel bored with my study, and i can said that i hate Biology, omg.. I not expect that this subject is so so boring me and difficult. But, now i am graduate dy I will leaving here, what i mean is UKM, may be i will still stay at KL. Don't know that, really don't want stay here ler, why ? Because i don't really like KL life style but i like KL facilities. Sound silly, right ? Haiz, what i want ?
Today still have a gather with my course mate, all seem like don't want back home. Today we make a gathering at Metro Point, heh heh, but i am late, because i go to my friend house take the book and then stand at the outside of the house and chatting. Huh, finally i get a call from PY, heh heh, "where are u" heh heh ..Then rushing to PW house and fetch them. Arrive Metro Point around 7 o clock ba, thought that they will scold me, but no ..huh, miracle happen . heh heh
Then we discuss what to eat----> omg, i hate this section, can i skip that ? Because i lazy to think where and what going to eat then, damn bored this topic.. wua ka ka, and i when i asking where and what to eat, normally people will said that, cincai la , up to u . Omg, me are asking ur opinion what, now u asking me back ? Haiz , at the end, due to our cincai, we end up our dinner at pizza hut. Huh, but still ok de, pizza's environment not bad de , just i not really like that waiter.. Reason? is a secret..
At first when i sit down, i receive a call, yeah, is from my friend. Huh,long time no chatting with him dy, miss our last time when we working at tea house, damn happy and enjoyable..
We talk a lot, and i have told him that i would like to involved in banking, heh heh.. Now i knew that it is so good to work at the bank, he promise to help me. Huh, hope that i can success to get into the this field.
Chit chat a lot during pizza+ing, and i start felt bored, huh, how come this feeling will come since the night is still young, sien diao.
Take pic, we can't miss out this part, huh huh , still take a lot of pic.
We are enjoying see eva molesting steven, wua ka ka ..
Finally, we finish our dine at pizza hut..huh, thought can bec home, couse feel a bit tired tim.. but we go other place and continue our second gather, huh , at old town kopitiam.
Drink coffee? No, i can't sleep if drink coffee.
Saw back our pic, time really files, and feel like so fast, no more class and course mate gather dy.
We still bu se de, but still need to back home ba, right? I know that all of us will bu se de, but what to do ? keep inside the heart ba, right ? A bo then..cry over there ? Haiz..
To all my friend, may u all happy all the time and wish u all get a good job then.
Goodbye my friend and UKM. I will always miss the moment we gather...

No comments: