Saturday, November 26, 2011

I want a vacation

Yeah, I'm desperate for a vacation. Thought that I can have a short vacation in December, yet so sad to announced that Bangkok trip have to cancel. Gosh, why this was happened? Messy flood really hitting Bangkok badly and i have no choice but for safety purposes, i have to cancel it. No doubt on it, most of my friends are kinda sad and disappointed with my no choice solution. Disappointed is not because that we can't go for vacation, but it's really hard for us us us to get our leave approved and some more travel together to Bangkok. I bet that if the plan still on, this will be another wonderful and enjoyable trip after Langkawi Trip. I missed those moment when we hang together, really a lotssss.

Oh yeah, i am trying my very best effort to negotiate with Air Asia whether they allow us to change date or destination due to Bangkok still immerse in water, i hope that AA will truely understand our problem, but i not really put much hope on it. Just pray, if got then is good, cannot also no choice. Dear all friends, don't worry, i will try to make another plan on next year, this time really hope that some of you guy can make it. It's not easy to planned and really hope we have this kind of plan every year.

Arggggg, i need a stress free vacation on December. Anyone out there have good suggestion ? Low cost vacation but full with joy ?

Doom, i hate December as next month gonna be a stressful and busy month. I hope after i close and open my eye, there is January where by CNY is around the corner.

Why this year no have tactical bonus ? Gosh, found that money hard to earn and people around me keep on tease me that i am rich. I'm broke k and poor as usual even though i waer nike shoes, seiko watch, levi's jean and branded shirt. But the fact is i just drove Myvi. =.='''

Okie, enough crap dy, it time to work hard and earn more money for my second dream house.

1 comment:

**Pei Yin** said...

"i waer nike shoes, seiko watch, levi's jean and branded shirt. But the fact is i just drove Myvi." - kanasai! that is more than enough jo!!! be content la wei..

Yeah.. I need vacation too :(
but it seem impossible.. :(

And yes.. money is so hard to earn!!~ haiz..