Monday, December 6, 2010

Krabi

Another 2 more months, another trip to Krabi, an island that located in the Thailand. Many of you may not sure where is the Krabi, actually i also not sure where is the Krabi located till one of my friend told me that, that place have many beautiful island, eg, Kho Phi Phi, Phuket, after that, of course i will google it out to find more information. Ha, i found it, it's not an island, but is a beach, beautiful beach.



I started fall in love with Krabi, and keep on thinking when i will visit this beautiful island ?
I come out this plan when i thiking that what is our next new year plan with hometown friend. I gave my suggestion, seem like they all agree with my suggestion. I know my friends pattern, they said okie, but at the end will said don't want join. Since the day i given out this suggestion, i keep on monitored the air fare. Day afterday, month after month, at the end, found that I cannot wait for it already, i need to act faster as Feb is a peak season, everything will be expensive. Come to the end, i manage to book 9 ticket in total. Hurray, my Krabi trip is on. Can wait for it.
Krabi, i come lo ...

No comments: