Monday, May 17, 2010

台湾悠闲之旅 - 话一

The day before depart from KL to Taiwan, still need OT and teaching tuition, phew, it's damn tired ler. Finally, i finish my teaching, my watch is pointing 10.30pm, gosh, it very late dy and i not even pack my Luggage yet, faster rush back to home and pack it. Jeng jeng jeng, i am thinking how to reduced my bag's space, this is wat i did, i roll all the shirt and pant, out in row by row into my beg pack, and it's reduce lot of my space, cannot tahan want praise myself clever. Wuakaka.

The next day, i wake up at 5am, lol even earlier than i go to work, feel a bit reluctant to wake up, super sleepy ler. Fast fast wake up and tied myself up and get out from my room to wait my jnr come and fetch me, feel so touching when my jnr offered himself to fetch me to nearby LRT station. Thanks Nicky, i do buy u one souvenir. ^.^

Finally arrived airport dy, the time is showing 8.45am, a bit late for us, we rush to the gate that ready to check in our bag first.

Our flight, air Asia if waiting for us, yeah, we keep on taking the pic and the staff over there keep on remind us not to take pic, who care, M'sian is always stubborn what, we keep on taking pic.

After a long flight, finally we arrived Taipei City, the temperature over there is around 23 degree only, i can felt the cold air breeze through my neck, natural air con is much more better compare to artificial. I can't tahan to praise Taiwanese as there are polite, helpful. The accommodation there is very convenient and follow the time. Malaysia need more effort to achieved this lvl.

After few more hrs, ask people around, finally we found our hotel, it's really comfortable and nice but a bit expensive for us la. Take a rest, then rush to settle our dinner, i told u guy, travel with gal is a bit troublesome, why i say so, initially we able to find one ramen restaurant and sit down, we nearly to order the meal dy, last minute say want change place, i say it's not good to change dy as we come into the shop and sit down dy. Okie, fine, we change place, they go ahead to main door without waiting me, sincerely, i feel a bit angry bcoz is not my idea to change place, they not even go together with me to that counter, human are always self fish, do remember this.

Ha ha, finally , we had our first meal in Taiwan, frankly told u guy, not nice at all. I starting to feel disappointed to Taiwan's food. Oily and no taste de, all is tawar one. Faster finish our meal we headed to our next station, xi men ding. Phew it's weekend, xi men have lot of youngest, i like this place, and i able to find one perfume shop and bought one perfume , try guess, the perfume brand is BOSS, it only cost RM80 only, one image had flash through my mind, it's fake one ? But i saw them paste on top of the perfume, guarantee 100% true one. okie la, buy la. Happy ^.^

After a tiring day, finally we can take a hot bath, prepared for the 2nd days journey to Hualian. I wait for it. Hua lian, i am coming ......

No comments: