Thursday, February 19, 2009

Memory that won't fade away

Ever anyone asking u about this question? What is your unforgettable experience/memory in your life? I had question it out and what i found out is, i still remember one memory that is valuables in my life, even though i am trying to forget it, to mop it away out of my life. The more deeper that i keep it inside my heart, the hurt will cause me is greater.
May be is time to screen it out the main problem of it, or may be i should let it be. People are asking various question that i not to answering, may be i am too lazy to answer those question whereby i also don't know the exact answer. May be for you, this may be just a too simple and easy question for you, but after i struggle here and found out that i still can't make a exact decision because u are too important for me.
Sometime i am asking myself, it is the same situation that happen in you too? Am i ever been appear in your mind for sometime? Am i too silly too keep thinking this and should i let it go? I will remember the hurt that u cause me, it won't fade away. Till now i also will feel hurt every time i look back. My friend around me had notice that i don't like talking when time is not suitable, I like sit there silently. This is what my friend call me 'jiwang' ??
Let relax for this weekend, fight for coming challenging weekend.

1 comment:

**Pei Yin** said...

What had passed is past. Let it go and move forward lo. Wish you found your happiness as well ya ^^